Do you have an idea for a Jewish program? Are you looking for guidance and support with getting a new project off the ground? Do you want to start something special, but just don’t have the resources? The YALA Mini-Grant program supports new Jewish ideas and helps you incubate your project, with financial resources, promotion, and other support as needed.
- • Young adults (ages 21-40) in the Twin Cities area are eligible to apply.
- • The maximum award amount is $2,500. Please inform us of any extenuating circumstances should your project require additional funding.
- • Awards must be spent within 18 months of award date. If the award is not spent by this deadline, YALA reserves the right to direct the funding back to the YALA Mini-Grant pool. Please inform us of any extenuating circumstances.
- • Recipients are required to complete a report at the culmination of the grant activity. This report includes testimonials and photographs.
- • YALA Twin Cities and the Federation reserve the right to use testimonials and photographs in promotion of YALA Mini-Grants and the Federation’s community impact programming.
YALA Mini-Grants are powered by Young Adult Leadership Action (YALA) Twin Cities, the young adult program of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation and St. Paul Jewish Federation. The generosity of Federation donors makes this program possible. To support the Federation’s work, please consider a donation to the community campaign of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation or St. Paul Jewish Federation.
Any questions? Contact Gabe Herstig at email@example.com.