What is YALA?
Young Adult Leadership Action (YALA) is a community hub that supports the growth of young Jewish adults and organizations in the Twin Cities in the areas of leadership, volunteerism, philanthropy, and community connection.
YALA stewards the growth of individuals, supports the community organizations making their growth possible, and believes in fostering long-term relationships to involve Jewish young adults as volunteers, leaders, and visionaries today and for years to come.
Who do we serve?
We empower emerging Jewish adults who are curious, passionate, and committed to a vibrant Jewish future.
• Leadership comes in many shapes and sizes and doesn’t belong exclusively to the boardroom.
• We connect young adults and community organizations together for personal and professional growth.
• We believe our community is diverse and we strive to honor and reflect that diversity.
• We inspire young adults to make Judaism their own.
• Long-term relationships between YALA and the young adults we serve is a fundamental facet of community leadership; we invest in them from first spark to full flame.
Honeymoon Israel | YALA Mini-Grants | JDC Entwine | Coffee Chats | Community Events
YALA is a program of the Minneapolis and St. Paul Jewish Federations.