Experience Israel by joining other attorneys and like-minded community leaders on a trip that is uniquely designed for the Twin Cities Cardozo Society.
Hear from a variety of legal experts about Israel’s challenges and successes, and discover the beauty and diversity of Israel with other attorneys and law students from our community.
• Join the Twin Cities Cardozo Society for our first ever Cardozo Society Israel Experience, accompanied by travelling legal scholar, Professor Oren Gross.
• Professor Oren Gross is the Irving Younger Professor of Law at the University of Minnesota Law School. He is an internationally recognized expert in the areas of international law and national security law. He is also an expert of the Middle East and the Arab-Israeli conflict.
• Meet with some of Israel’s leading experts and senior legal officials in civil service, IDF, academia, and private practice
• Explore the diverse legal terrain through the eyes of Israeli Jewish, Arab, and Druze lawyers
• Confirmed VIP tour of the Israeli Supreme Court and meetings with Deputy President Hanan Melcer and Past President Aharon Barak
• Security briefings on the borders with Syria and Gaza
• 7 Nights/8 Days
• Hotels: Leonardo Plaza (Jerusalem), Dan Panorama (Tel Aviv), Ruth Rimonim (Safed)
(includes tips, fees, hotels, transportation, guide, and meals as indicated)
*Subsidies may be available.
Please fill out the form below to apply.